Share This Page
Travel Area: Epirus
View full travel map of Greece...
About Epirus, GreeceEpirus is a section of the mainland located in the North Western area of Greece. It borders Macedonia, Thessaly, and Albania. Epirus has rugged terrain and is largely made up of mountainous ridges throughout Arta, Ioannina, Parga, Preveza, Thesprotia, and Zagoria.
• The Pindus Mountains to the east forms the spine of mainland Greece and separates Epirus from Macedonia and Thessaly.
Sightseeing Suggestions For Epirus, Greece• Nekromanteion Oracle of Ephyra.
• The Castle of Ali Pasha.
• The Castle of Parga.
• The Castle of Anthousa in Parga.
• The Rodia Wetlands.
• Vikos Gorge, the second deepest gorge in the world, in Zagoria.
• The Voidomatis River in Zagoria.
• The Monastery Of Agia Paraskevi in Zagoria.
Transportation For Epirus, Greece• Airlines, railroads, and bus lines provide transportation to and from Epirus.
• Aktion (Preveza) National Airport (PVK) map
• Ioannina National Airport (IOA) map
Places to Visit For Epirus, Greece Arta (local hotel deals & google map)
Ioannina (local hotel deals & google map)
Parga (local hotel deals & google map)
Preveza (local hotel deals & google map)
Thesprotia (local hotel deals & google map)
Zagoria (local hotel deals & google map)